Selected articles from online and print publications, voice acting work, appearances at panels, and guest spots on podcasts.
CREATIVE WRITING & ZINES
- It's Like This, Not That
- Issue #1 (2009): A collection of diary entries from 2007, interspersed with photocopies of actual notes from my first psychiatrist at campus mental health services. These are my thoughts as I worked, for the first time, with a therapist (shaky but encouraging) and with a psychiatrist (empowering and kind), laid out side-by-side with my psychiatrist's concurrent notes on my affect, behavior, and sessions. Two print runs, each with different cover art. Assembled and distributed by me.
- Issue #2 (2012): A collection of poetry, flash fiction, and pen/sharpie drawings, to share how I experience different symptoms of major depression (and anxiety, as I came to learn later), while I struggled with turning 25 years old. One print run with two covers. Cover 1: Hand-printed self-portrait on Japanese rice paper. Cover 2: Copy of same self-portrait printed on thrifted women's spiritual self-help book page. (Instagram: WIP, Collating, Shipping)
- Madwoman et cetera #1 - contributed my poem "This Ghost Won't Haunt Me", page 19
- The Babes (San Diego) on Facebook
- Villains Records - bios for various Villains' artists including Beta Lion, Joe St. Thomas, Sullen Ray - 2014-2015
- Excerpt: Beta Lion describe themselves as the “itsy bitsy rock band that could,” but their sound is anything but itsy bitsy. Their noticeable camaraderie brings an energetic presence onto the stage, with poppy guitar and keyboard, dreamy vocals, and technical drumming. They practice hard and play hard, owing in part to how comfortable they feel around each other, and it definitely shows in their live performance.
VOICE ACTING ROLES
PANEL AND PODCAST APPEARANCES
- Episode 10 - Ear Trumpet's Songs That Saved Your Life - September 2016: "We talk how hard it can be to be an angry teenage girl through the music of Glassjaw and The Juliana Theory."
- Panel for Femme Forme - August 2017: A face-to-face networking event with music, art, speakers, and Q&A session
- Panel for Music Industry Ladies' Night - May 2017: Q&A with live music
Updated: September 12, 2020